Friday 11 September 2020

Rehearsals Week 8 (Agaaaaaaain)

 Rehearsals Week 8 (Agaaaaaain)

As you may know from my last post, my school is having a production. The production is 'Jasmine And Aladdin' which is a revamped version of 'Aladdin'. I am the Genie in our production. I have finally learnt my lines, and if you were wondering, we are going ahead with the production. Well, that is if we go into level 1 again... Anyways, we had a production rehearsal today during the middle block. 

I would like to hear who your favorite 'Jasmine And Aladdin' character is. Some of the changed characters are: Persia (Who I think is based of that monkey) Geewiz (I don't know where he came from, as I haven't watched the Original 'Aladdin'. And then there's 'Omar'.

Blog 'Ya Later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Jacob from Belfast school. My favourite character is the monkey and the genie sorry that I have not commented-in a while. By the way I have posted some new stuff on my blog if you want to check it out. See you later from Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Pounamu maybe next time you can talk more about yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.