Thursday 24 October 2019

Cross Country Zones.

Cross Country Zones

Hi, Bloggers! Today (The 26th of September 2019) I competed in 'Cross Country Zones'. It is a event where your run 2 laps if you are a year four, 3 laps if you are a year five or six. The event was held at Monte Cecilia Park. The worst part was 'Killer Hill', which was a hill at a 70° angle Uphill! After 'Killer Hill' there was the 'Final Stretch', which is EXACTLY what the name suggests. It's a 500m sprint to the finish which pushes you too your limits. Luckily, my parents were to cheer me on. 
What an experience I had,
thanks for reading and I hope you to can achieve a 'Killer Hill" one day.
Ari. Blog 'Ya Later!                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. You did very well Ari, it is a very difficult course to run. Find a couple of photos in the gallery to add to your blog. I like your last sentence .... I hope you too can achieve a 'Killer Hill" one day. It implies many things could seem to be a killer hill. Nice play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ari, My name is Chimay from Waikowhai Primary School, I really enjoyed reading your post. I like the play on words you added, you had a very entertaining sentence structure. I've never been on ''Killer Hill'' but it sounds very hard, good on you for completing ''Killer Hill''. Maybe next time you could think about adding more information like what was your favourite parts / part and maybe add some photo's. But apart from that fantastic job Ari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job ari i loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.