Thursday 12 November 2020

Production! Jasmine & Aladdin (NOT a rehearsal this time)

 Production! Jasmine & Aladdin

Hello everyone, welcome back. Finally, we have had our production. Our production was called Jasmine and Aladdin, which is basically just a remastered Aladdin. 
In said production, I was the Genie. Instead of being blue, however, I was silver. 
The plot of the production: Basically there's this evil magician 'Omar'. Omar wants to gain control of the kingdom of Hasbah. When his plan of using magic fails, he tries to marry the princess, Jasmine. Meanwhile, Aladdin has befriended the Genie, and has made friends with Jasmine. Just before the wedding, Aladdin's cat 'Persia' steals Omar's staff and manages to trap Omar in the Genie lamp. In my opinion, this production was REALLY fun. I loved getting to hear the 'oohs' and 'aahs' from everyone when I 'appeared'. (I just ran onto the stage and hoped that no one noticed) I also loved getting to use mics and hearing myself on stage. 
Here's some photos: Oh, and just saying I look a bit better w/o all that makeup.
See? I've got no make up. (I'm the one at the front who's smiling unlike the others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.