Friday 7 August 2020

Production Week 3! (Yeah, Again)

Production Week 3 (Rehearsals Again)
Hey Guys, Me Again. This week (Week 3) we have been doing MORE rehearsals. Expect me to write about this A LOT. Every Friday in the Middle Block (Between Morning Tea & Lunch) all the cast come together and the Deputy Principle, Mrs. McGrath,  Runs through the play with us. Today, we got to Scene 7 In one hour! That's a new record for the school! If you haven't read my last post, then here's the name of the play: Jasmine & Aladdin. It's a modified version of Aladdin, and the cast is completely different to the original. (That is apart from the Genie, Jasmine, And Aladdin) If you were wondering, I'm the Genie! I would write some of my lines like last time but I can't be bothered. Anyway, today was great and so was the rest of the week. Until Next Time, Ari...

2 comments:

  1. Hi i am Jacob from Belfast school. I like how you are making a play on a different version of Aladdin. this reminded me of me watching Aladdin with my family. my favourite character is the genie what is yours from Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacob, thanks for commenting on my blog. To be honest, I haven't watched the original Aladdin. Although, reading our script, (don't tell anyone) I have the coolest character.
      Thank you, Ari.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.