Monday 16 December 2019

Exploring The World, SLJ

Exploring The World
Hello everyone! Welcome Back. Today I am going to be doing the first SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) that will count for points. For this activity I am listing ten food items I would take on a Polynesian journey that spans 160 Million Miles. I will also list 10 items. 
Food List:
1. Chocolate 
2.  Blue Cheese
3. 700 Liters of Water 
4. Cookies
5. Anzac Biscuits
6. Condensed milk. 
7. Maple Syrup
8. Canned Fruit
9. Canned Meats
10. Pork Jerky (Any Jerky Really)

So there's my list. Hope you like it. Blog 'Ya Later.




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ari, I hope you are having a groovy day!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you so much for making your first Summer Learning Journey post! I really enjoyed reading it. I think the items you’ve listed are fantastic ideas - lots of water is very practical as we need it to stay hydrated and the foods sound so yum, especially the chocolate and Anzac biscuits! What are your top two favourite meals? Mine are nachos and roast chicken :)

    Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak?

    Ka pai on making a great blog post, I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Have a good rest of your day!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My two Fave foods are Lasagna and Nachos!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ari,
    I really like the way you explained somethings more like 700 liters of water.
    I also like that you explained about the activity.
    Maybe you could add a bit more for each thing.
    Anyways
    GoodBye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ari! Cool choices, I like how you chocolate and cookies because I know that they are yum and I can't resit eating them. Maybe next time though you could tell people why you would choose these. Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.