Friday 19 June 2020

Student Toolkits

Student Toolkits
Yesterday (The 18th of June) We did Student Toolkits. Student Toolkits is a day where selected people either present a tool on chrome, like chrome music lab, or they watch 3 presentations. If you present you will be in a session. You will be in either session 1,2, or 3. The sessions decide what time your presentation is. I was a presenter and I was in session three. I presented Tinkercad. Here's the link to Tinkercad: -->Link <-- . If you already use Tinkercad, Let Me Know In The Comments. Here are the Toolkits I did: 
Digital Potraits, Scratching Games, and my own, Tinkercad.
And if you were wanting to learn about Tinkercad, here's the link to my slideshow:
And if you were wondering what Tinkercad is, well, here's an explanation. Tinkercad is a 3D design program where you can build anything. From cars to planes to even people. You can build it all.
Thanks for reading, Blog 'Ya Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.