Monday 25 May 2020

Lockdown Diary!

Lockdown Diary 2020!
Before I start on the Diary, I will explain lockdown: Whilst lockdown only started on the 26th of March, School only ended on the 24th. The reason lockdown happend was because of 'Covid-19'. Covid-19 is a virus that gets inside you and makes you very, very sick. We went into lockdown to prevent spreading of Covid. The whole world went into lockdown and even though NZ went out of lockdown on the 18th of May, Some of the world is still in lockdown.
Throughout Lockdown made a lockdown diary. The diary is a log of every task we did in  lockdown. The slides were made by the teachers and we had to fill them out. They were so fun. I enjoyed the pixel art (If it's on the diary) and the blank to do whatever. I enjoyed It because I got to write about my new mountain bike. Here's more about the bike: It was a slightly hot and sunny day. I was at my dad's office. It was the 9th of may and I was going to pick up my new bike from the Onehunga shipping depot. The bike had just arrived from Christchurch and I was enjoying pizza. I said; "Dad, can you call Toll and ask them about my bike?". "Yeah sure, I'll call them now" he said. OK, I thought. 
5 minutes later...
"Ari, it just arrived back home." Dad said. So we rushed back home and unpacked and built my new bike. There is a photo of the bike on the slideshow (Lockdown Diary) Below:
  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ari, wow - what a lot of work you've put into your slideshow of Lockdown! I love that Bunny made it to the list of important people you're appreciating in Lockdown (as well as Mum and Dad of course!). Have you made it out to Woodhill on your bike yet? Johnny English is a most entertaining film - he is so ridiculous, you can't help but laugh. As for Slide 11, I have to say I'm enjoying driving my car again, it sat in the garage for 7 weeks unused. You missed something on that slide though...how old will you be in 2032? Finally...I'm intrigued, how did Bunny respond to your letter on Slide 25?
    Awesome post Ari, thanks so much for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. McGrath, Thanks for commenting. I have been to Woodhill and the new bike rocks! As for my age: 23 years old! Bunny responded only after being fed, brushed, having a good sleep and then a cat treat. I got her to respond simply by asking. Blog 'ya later!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.